Vice President of Finance
Candidate ID: TL010920JM
Current Location: Columbus, OH
Willing to Relocate: Milwaukee or Chicago area
• This candidate has nearly 20 years of progressive finance experience within the Healthcare industry.
• He is a strategic Senior leader with broad based experience, both domestic and international, including roles at the BU/Segment level as well as Corporate. Past experience has been working in multi-billion dollar companies as a Senior Finance leader and, recently, a Commercial leader.
• Prior to his recent expansion into a commercial responsibility, he served as VP Finance of a $2B business unit that grew revenue 5% annually while maintaining operating margins in a highly competitive distribution market.
• Key operational accomplishments included improving forecast accuracy from +/- 10% to +/- 3% in Year 1, providing financial leadership and support for the development of a sourcing company and redistribution strategy contributing ~$14M in profit annually, and driving $1M of savings through the implementation of Lean Six Sigma/Business Process Improvement team.
• Other accomplishments included the buildout of Corporate FP&A function of a large multi-billion dollar public company, successful relocation of finance activities for a multi-billion dollar company, the implementation of a Financial Development Program, and establishing and leading a Business Process Improvement team.
• Recent expansion into commercial capacity highlights this candidate’s strategic capabilities. As VP, he runs commercial segments of the business driving 15% of overall revenue and has oversight for call centers that support entire business.
• Looking to relocate back to Milwaukee/Chicago area where family resides.