Relocation can be a major hurdle in the recruitment process. The expense and stress of relocating can prevent you from getting the candidates you want. To reduce the impediments associated with relocating candidates, we offer a suite of value-added relocation services.
COST-OF-LIVING ANALYSIS/CITY PROFILE.
We use current profiles of more that 700 U.S. and Canadian cities to determine the net effect that relocation will have on an employee’s income.
Profile information includes:
- cost-of-living indexes
- housing and rental information
- crime rates
- health care
- elder care
- day care
- education information
- and much more
To help sell a new employee’s home, our MRINetwork™ corporate home marketing service accurately matches and selects top real estate agents to work with each employee.
Agents develop a:
- comprehensive market review
- marketing plan
- other professional information
- and support to sell homes quickly and efficiently
This service matches the new employee’s desired home and community characteristics with similar attributes in the new area.
- phone counseling
- personalized area information kits
- area orientation
- VIP community tours
- counseling and referral services for childcare, elder care and spousal employment
SPECIAL MORTGAGE SERVICES.
- special VIP access to leading national lenders
- a dedicated team of mortgage counselors
- preferred rates
- closing cost savings
- liberal qualifying ratios
- credit for accompanying spouse income
- free pre-qualification letter
- a quick loan decision
REDUCED MOVING COSTS.
Through a special move-management program, you benefit from special savings and discounts negotiated by MRINetwork with the country’s leading van lines.
These include more than a 50% reduction (from full tariff rates) on all:
- interstate moves
- free insurance/valuation
- discounted storage services
- waived peak season charges
- special rates for cars
HOME BUY-OUT PROGRAMS/EXPENSE TRACKING.
MRINetwork offers end-to-end closing services for nominal fees, including:
- a guaranteed purchase offer
- amended value sale and buyer value option
In addition, this service manages the expense payout and reimbursement function, including:
- report auditing
- data entry
- payroll department interface
- and more
The following services are also available to you or the candidate at no cost:
- address change notification
- assistance in finding temporary corporate housing or home rentals
- investment, financial planning and insurance counseling
- and an educational library