Sr. Environmental Compliance Engineer
Our client is a Global Environmental Group owned / supported by a $5.1B specialty chemical company whose products contribute to preserving water, saving energy, and reducing carbon footprint.
Our client is seeking a Senior Environmental Compliance Engineer to be responsible for assisting clients in achieving their environmental compliance needs for the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, etc. The Senior Environmental Compliance Engineer works with Team Members on air, water, and waste projects, collects environmental data, and works with state agencies on environmental compliance and permit issues.
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and complete projects within budget.
- Solve environmental problems relating to water and air pollution, waste disposal, and process safety.
- Develop air emission estimates for industrial processes and related operations.
- Complete regulatory compliance determinations based upon facility operations and assist clients with regulatory strategy development.
- Prepare supporting documentation and reports including, but not limited to, engineering calculations, regulatory compliance reports, SWPP Plans, SPCC Plans, Tier II reports, TRI reports, RMP, and air, water, and waste permit applications.
- A Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Environmental Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental compliance is required.
- Experience preparing permit applications for a variety of regulatory requirements and industries.
- Experience preparing environmental reports and plans, such as SARA Tier II/TRI reports, SWPP, and SPCC plans.
- The ability to set up and complete air-dispersion modeling for a wide range of industrial process operations is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/pNTviN/sr-environmental-compliance-engineer-manufacturing-production-woodstock-georgia-united-states?directToApply=true →