My client is a fourth generation producer and distributor of their products. They are based in Central NY and have built strong relationships with their customers and has been the cornerstone of their business lasting through generations.
They have engaged us in a search for a Quality Manager for their site in the Syracuse area. This position will report to the Director of Quality.
This is a growth position and will have Quality responsibility for 8 lines and approximately 21 reports.
1. Minimum of GED or High School Diploma is required
2. AS/AAS recommended – BS degree preferred in chemistry, biology, food science, Ag-tech or equivalent
3. 2-3 year’s direct experience in managing lab operations and staff is preferred
4. SQF or similar quality systems experience preferred
5. Versed in Six Sigma, 5S, and Problem solving focusing on Continuous Improvement
6. Need a strong leader and someone who is a good team builder
7. Food/beverage manufacturing experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/3l3j87/quality-manager-manufacturing-production-syracuse-new-york-united-states?directToApply=true →