Project Engineering Manager
My firm is leading the search for a Project Engineering Manager based in the Syracuse, NY for one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. This company is privately held and represents a portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products.
They are a company built on value to their customers and employees. They offer a competitive benefits package, ongoing development, 401K matches and a bonus program along with many other programs.
They are looking for this individual to manage capital projects across this facility as well as work with vendors and contractors. You will be working in a plant where they have spent more than 100M in the past 3 years
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, industrial, or Electrical Engineering fields of study if applicable, or a minimum of 7 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, or Associate’s degree and 15 years related experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Adaptability: Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Analytical and Problem Solving: Works well in group problem solving situations
- Change Management: Develops workable implementation plans
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Initiative/Drive: Sets and achieves challenging goals
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/sEChQP/project-engineering-manager-engineering-syracuse-new-york-united-states?directToApply=true →