With over 95 years of experience in the foodservice industry, my client is one of the largest companies in their product line in the world. They have received numerous awards for impeccable service and products.
They are in search of their next Project Engineer for their site in the Redmond, WA area.
- BS. degree in Civil, Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- 6+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the safe design, sanitary design, food processing equipment, and packaging equipment is desired
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies
- Working knowledge of electrical power, hydraulics, pneumatics, and facility design
- Strong project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects on-time and under budget
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/MhVDUB/project-engineer-manufacturing-production-redmond-washington-united-states?directToApply=true →