Our client, a $641 million leading North American manufacturer of premium eco-friendly containers with 2000+ employees and strategically located production facilities throughout the US. Our client makes packaging for blue-chip companies in the beer, liquor, food, beverage, ready-to-drink, and consumer end-market. The company fosters an environment that provides challenging individual and team-oriented responsibilities and projects that are professionally enriching and rewarding.
Our client is seeking a Plant Manager – to oversee all daily operations of plant production, keep production at maximum capacity while working within financial controls. The Plant Manager ensures all required quality and regulatory standards are met, develops processes for maximizing safety, quality, productivity, and stewardship – and may provide oversight to several plant level functions such as accounting, maintenance, distribution, and administration. In addition, The Plant Manager develops major goals to support broad functional objectives, approves policies developed within various sub-functions and departments, and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
Location is in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Manufacturing equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience of 8+ years with 5 years in operations leadership.
- Glass manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a unionized environment.
- Experience in change management, process improvement and optimization.
- Experience managing operational budgets within a capital-intensive industry.
- Ability to lead in a way that builds trust with a passion to grow and develop self and others.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels – from shop floor to executive leadership.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/KlqIRR/plant-manager-manufacturing-production-minneapolis-minnesota-united-states?directToApply=true →