Our client is looking for a senior-level Plant Manager in Milwaukee, WI ! You will be overseeing their fast-paced 24/7 food manufacturing plant. This position will be reporting directly to the AVP of Manufacturing while leading a team of 6-7 direct reports and up to 400 indirectly. This is a family owned producer of certified organic foods and this particular location is growing immensely! They offer great benefits including: Health and Dental coverage, health initiative gift, and a 401K match plus more. They are offering a very competitive salary along with a 20% bonus for this role!
They are looking for a people leader who drives change and enjoys being hands on. If you are someone who enjoys giving back to the community, protecting the environment, and wants to work for a company that stands by not only their products, but their employees…then this is the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate:
- Will come from a 24/7 food manufacturing plant with other 350+ employees
- Has been a Plant Manager for 5+ years
- Experience with lean manufacturing and managing a PM (Predictive Maintenan
- ce) program
Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred, or mixture of education/experience. Additional certification in leadership, operational or business management and lean six sigma or relevant skills are considered assets.
- Minimum 10 years of leadership experience in a food/beverage manufacturing environment (need to be familiar with SQF, HACCP, etc.)
- Demonstrable, effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on setting vision, engagement,coaching and empowerment of team members.
- Demonstrated results for continuous improvement and resource development.
- A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, procedures and other
operational issues faced by the organization.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Excellent change management, decision-making and conflict resolution abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving capability
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/NrPQPF/plant-manager-manufacturing-production-milwaukee-wisconsin-united-states?directToApply=true →