Our client is a key player in growth-oriented markets including defense, space, aviation, medical as well as oil and gas. Their diverse technologies and programs give their employees a range of exciting opportunities in a rewarding work environment!
The candidate will work with the Engineering Teams to perform a diverse mix of hardware, firmware and software tasks related to the design, development, test, qualification and production support of electronic assemblies. This is an exciting, full task spectrum, A to Z, opportunity, that will enable the individual contributor to exercise their proficiency in all aspects of delivering electronic control systems for assemblies used in various Military, Aerospace and commercial applications.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business or related discipline, required.
- Demonstrable analog and digital hardware design skills, a full appreciation for the hardware development process and a full willingness to support full documentation of all design activity in narrative, graphical, technical analysis and product data forms. Be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Be a strong team player, with the ability to effectively interact with other functional groups.
- Experience using hardware analysis tools such as PSPICE, LTSPICE
- Experience with system and circuit modelling software (Simulink)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/8sSjw7/electrical-engineer-manufacturing-production-joplin-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →