Sr. Plant Engineer
My firm is leading the search for an Sr. Plant Engineer based in the Syracuse, NY area , for one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. This company is privately held and represents a portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products.
This company is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, people and integrity. They offer a competitive benefits package, ongoing development, 401K matches and their bonus program.
The Sr. Plant Engineer strategically plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and physical plant grounds of a manufacturing facility.
- BS, ME, EE or PE and 5-10 years’ experience in a high volume manufacturing plant, preferably food or beverage.
- Engineering responsibility in a 7X24 operation, including experience with preventive Maintenance.
- Capital budgeting and planning experience.
- Must have managed other engineering functions such as project, process, and packaging in a team environment.
- Strong familiarity with systems and infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.
- PSM for Ammonia Refrigeration Systems
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/hA0kvm/sr-plant-engineer-manufacturing-production-syracuse-new-york-united-states?directToApply=true →