Sr. Controls Engineer
Our client continues to embrace their vision of being the preeminent and top tier company within their markets of choice. Their diverse experience in key vertical markets give them a wide range of engineering capabilities and a wealth of industry expertise.
They have a great culture with fun activities, in a place where work and fun collide.
Their facility in Lebanon, MO is in search of a Sr. Controls Engineer.
We will need you to have the ability to design and program custom industrial automated equipment as well as performing administrative duties regarding the projects. Provide technical support to external and internal customers. Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards PLC and servo controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferably 8+ years of directly related experience.
- Technical understanding of integrating industrial devices.
- Proficiency with Rockwell RSLogix, Omron or Siemens development software, Schematic Capture software, AutoCad or equivalent CAD environments as well as an understanding of Vision systems.
- Proficiency Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME & SE, Inductive Automation Ignition, GE Proficy iFIX.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/hqQlLa/sr-controls-engineer-manufacturing-production-lebanon-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →