My client is a group of leaders dedicated to delivering and creating innovated food service and retail food products that meet and exceed your expectations.
They are growing in all of their plants and we are currently searching for some talent who have an entrepreneurial spirit, believe there’s always a better way and are excited about bringing the best of their unique skills to make their team stronger.
They are focused on growth and this will give someone a great innovation opportunity.
At this site we are currently searching for a Reliability Engineer . The location is in the Raleigh, NC region . This plant is a high growth site and the employer of choice in that region with a great work environment!!
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical from ABET accredited program required; masters degree preferred in associated fields of study; or combination of education and experience to meet required knowledge, skills, and ability
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in maintenance, reliability, and manufacturing environments required, preferably in food manufacturing
- Good understanding and a broad range of experience in equipment design, fabrication, and maintenance • Knowledge of the different crafts skills, duties, and capabilities
- CMRP and ICML certification preferred
- Ability to articulate learning objectives through effective teaching and training techniques
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/iohyaa/reliability-engineer-engineering-raleigh-north-carolina-united-states?directToApply=true →