Regional Sales Manager
Our client, a $44B leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality chemical additives for use in a variety of applications. The company fosters an environment that provides challenging individual and team-oriented responsibilities and projects that are professionally enriching and rewarding.
Our client is seeking an Innovative – Regional Sales Manager – who will be responsible for negotiating contract volumes, pricing and other commercial terms. Achieve business objectives in volume, margin, and profitability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a top performer to establish themselves with a global leader in chemical technology, putting your imprint on the organization thru surrounding yourself w/ highly effective talent in the technical, management, and non-technical positions.
- BS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (M.S. preferred / MBA preferred)
- 10+ years related technical and/or Sales experience in rubber, plastics, inks or coatings industries with at least 5 years in a Sales position.
- Knowledge of North American Rubber customers and markets.
- Technical knowledge of rubber / plastic and related applications
- Commercial (negotiations, market savvy). Effective oral, written, communication and presentation skills with demonstrated analytical ability.
- Computer proficiency in MSOffice applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com)
- Ability to travel up to 75%
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/rBedRl/regional-sales-manager-sales-retail-business-development-united-states?directToApply=true →