R&D EH&S Manager
Our client, a $44B leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality chemical additives for use in a variety of applications. The company fosters an environment that provides challenging individual and team-oriented responsibilities and projects that are professionally enriching and rewarding.
Our client is seeking a (Research & Development) – EH&S Manager – who will perform a wide range of health, safety, and environmental tasks to achieve compliance with the company’s internal standards, best management practices, and local regulatory requirements as pertaining to the entire Global R&D function and its respective processes. The EH&S Manager will drive a zero-incident culture. Leads and drives the development, continuous improvement, implementation, and maintenance of environmental, safety and health programs, systems, and procedures necessary to provide for a safe and healthy working environment for the R&D team and physical facilities and minimizes environmental impacts from R&D efforts. The EH&S Manager will also assist with the shipment of hazardous materials/dangerous goods via common carrier globally for the company’s Atlanta area facility.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Environmental Health, or Industrial Hygiene or an Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in an in an industrial/development lab, R&D, or academic laboratory environment with increasing responsibilities, or preferably 2+ years’ experience in an EHS program management role.
- Possess demonstrated understanding and application of OSHA regulatory requirements and applicability in an R&D laboratory/pilot-scale setting, as well as Company standards and policies.
- Excellent leadership, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to lead and coach teams/groups of peers internally and externally.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/Ba0VXD/rd-ehs-manager-manufacturing-production-atlanta-georgia-united-states?directToApply=true →