Our client, a highly energized, high-impact diverse food manufacturer, is searching for a Quality Supervisor. This company will challenge and disrupt the marketplace/common business conventions and they are respected for their great brands, great food, solid margins and consistent results. Be an exciting part of building something BIG.
The location for this role is in the Fort Madison, IA area.
Job Summary– implements programs within given functional area of the food safety and quality group under limited supervision. Responsible for supporting the implementation of relevant processes and procedures, and the daily execution of activities related to their functional area.
- BS in Food, Biological or Chemical Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience required.
- Knowledge of food safety, food manufacturing processes, technologies or other relevant area of responsibility.
- Sound report writing, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of government regulatory requirements in food packaging (GFSI, FSMA, FDA, USDA)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/hVTlYo/quality-supervisor-quality-assurance-safety-fort-madison-iowa-united-states?directToApply=true →