Our client, a highly energized, high-impact diverse food manufacturer, is searching for a Quality Specialist . This company will challenge and disrupt the marketplace/common business conventions and they are respected for their great brands, great food, solid margins and consistent results. Be an exciting part of building something BIG.
Job Summary – The Quality Specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests/inspections, identifying production, process or product issues and presenting viable solutions.
Main Position Responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing QA policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections/quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow/production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues/proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting QA activities and creating audit reports.
- Create recommendations for improvement.
- Be the Document Controller – create training materials and operating manuals.
- Update batching directives.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Position Requirements
- Science degree preferred, or similar degree with comparable experience.
- Certificate in QA is a major plus.
- Previous experience in QA or similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of QA.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel occasionally both nationally and internationally.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/TIw6Et/quality-specialist-quality-assurance-safety-fort-madison-iowa-united-states?directToApply=true →