Program Manager – Located in South Central PA. Beautiful farm country surrounds Lancaster and York County.
This position is responsible for leading one or more program managers and/or teams of associated technical specialists in concept formulation, planning, design, production, testing, fielding and sustainment of major hardware simulation devices used to support pilot and maintenance training operations.
Responsible to develop and manage manpower planning, project budgets, work break down structures, resource controls, task assignments, risk assessment and mitigation, Earned Value Management and resource provisions.
- Must have working knowledge of DoD Acquisition Frame Work & associated design milestones.
- Must have experience of Earned Value Management
- Ability to handle complex program planning, cost estimating, budgeting, financial tracking and monitoring of short & long term multiple disciplinary teams and projects.
- Experience in military operations, service and/or military standards.
- Must have BS in engineering
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/EehBgJ/program-manager-manufacturing-production-york-pennsylvania-united-states?directToApply=true →