Our client is a game changer, an innovator, collaborator and history maker. They are a diverse group spread across 200 countries with an amazing portfolio of products.
Are you ready to be a part of a multi-billion food and beverage company. We are currently searching for a Production Manager- 2nd shift for their location in St. Louis, MO
This is a union plant with 5 production lines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred. Preferably food/beverage experience
- CI experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- You should possess strong skills, knowledge and capability in TPM or Lean Manufacturing, finance and accounting, project management, leadership, and statistics/logical problem solving.
- Proven working knowledge of the following business enterprises: HSE/Quality regulatory compliance, processing/packaging/warehouse operations, maintenance and engineering, ingredient and package material procurement, production planning & deployment, sales and marketing, research and development, and excellent communication, facilitation and influence skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/gBsCw7/production-manager-manufacturing-production-st-louis-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →