Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
We are currently searching for a Production Manager for their site in Springfield, MO .
The Shift Manager oversees and directs all activities of manufacturing in the Finishing, Formation, and EOL departments, with the purpose of producing quality products, within costs, on schedule, exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Requires a B.S. Degree in a related field, or 5 to 10 years of progressive manufacturing experience and responsibilities, 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Familiarity with management principles and practices through significant manufacturing management experience.
- Interpersonal skills to manage large workgroups.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills to model for subordinate supervisors in dealing positively with employees, vendors, and customers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including computer literacy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/7uuhMO/production-manager-manufacturing-production-springfield-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →