Our client is looking for a Production Manager in Milwaukee, WI ! You will be overseeing their 1st shift production team for their fast-paced food manufacturing plant. This position will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and leading a team of production supervisors/team leads as well as hourly production employees. This is a family owned producer of certified organic foods and this particular location is growing immensely! They offer great benefits including: Health and Dental coverage, health initiative gift, and a 401K match plus more. They are offering a very competitive salary along with a 10% bonus for this role!
If you are someone who enjoys giving back to the community, protecting the environment, and wants to work for a company that stands by not only their products, but their employees…then this is the opportunity for you!
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of in a manufacturing environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must be familiar with manufacturing control and scheduling software. Strong background in Microsoft Office
- Strong safety awareness
- Good attendance is a must.
- Basic understanding of OSHA and safety procedures.
- In-depth understanding of PLC’s.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/t2jgvu/production-manager-manufacturing-production-milwaukee-wisconsin-united-states?directToApply=true →