Our client, a highly energized, high-impact diverse food manufacturer, is searching for a Production Manager This company will challenge and disrupt the marketplace/common business conventions and they are respected for their great brands, great food, solid margins and consistent results. Be an exciting part of building something BIG.
The location for this role is in the Fort Madison, IA area.
This is a large plant with several lines and branded products you would recognize. There are a lot of opportunities for career growth here at this plant OR within the company nationally. Come be a part of an energized, high impact culture in food manufacturing.
- B. S. degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Biology, Industrial Management, or related field from a four-year college or university
- Four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the food industry;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/jqm1KX/production-manager-manufacturing-production-burlington-iowa-united-statesfort-madison-iowa-united-states?directToApply=true →