Production Control Supervisor
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
Our client has over 30 manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
Their site in the Lees Summit area is looking for a Production Control Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the Master Scheduling efforts in the business system to support scheduling and supply chain activities that help the business achieve Customer Service, Manufacturing and Financial objectives. Interface with manufacturing and the supply chain to provide customer feedback regarding the Company’s ability to execute the plan based on resource requirements and material availability. Serve as focal point between Operations and Customer Service.
- Continually monitor the operations plan and customer backlog. Actively manage the dates of the backlog and assure availability of materials and manufacturing resources.
- Analyze available data and generate reporting to support functional reviews, improvements in scheduling and forecasting practices, and ongoing departmental KPI’s.
- Work with global teams to solve complex problems to meet customer needs.
- Maintain thorough and deep technical and business process knowledge for all planning aspects.
- 8 to10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and 3+ years of scheduling/supply chain experience in an ERP environment.
- Three plus years supervisory experience.
- Ability to adjust production schedules and scheduling practices to ensure the efficient use of resources to achieve optimum performance to Key Performance Indicators.
- Specific knowledge of ERP and MRP Systems (Baan Preferred)
- Must have strong analytical, trouble shooting and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must be self-directed, team-oriented, and able to evaluate and effectively handle multiple priorities. Excellent follow-through required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/d1uLMH/production-control-supervisor-manufacturing-production-lees-summit-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →