Our client continues to embrace their vision of being the preeminent and top tier company within their markets of choice. Their diverse experience in key vertical markets give them a wide range of engineering capabilities and a wealth of industry expertise.
They have a great culture with fun activities, in a place where work and fun collide.
We are currently searching for a Product Engineer at their location in Springfield, MO.
- Manage product release projects from inception to production approval, including continued product support post release
- Create and manage new product launch plan. Create product feasibility cases to support product launch
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. BS degree in Engineering field required. Regular attendance. Overtime.
- Six Sigma certification would be considered an asset. Project management experience 3+ years preferred
- Experience in manufacturing setting with progressive and technical responsibilities including product development and project management. Design experience would be considered an asset. Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/SgXbrz/product-engineer-engineering-springfield-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →