My client is in a 4 phase project totaling 800M. This is a Greenfield plant located just south of the Dallas, TX area.
This plant is twice the size of any of my client’s plants with 6 lines running and going to 10 and about 1.2B in sales. They have lots of room for continued growth. We are searching for a Process Engineer to be a part of this amazing growth. If you never had the opportunity to be a part of a Greenfield operation, now’s your chance. They have grown 41% since the 1st quarter of last year and are typically growing at 37%.
Looking for someone who has Process Engineering experience in a high volume food/beverage/CPG manufacturing plant. You will support Operations, Maintenance, and the Engineering teams.
What You Will Bring (provide required skills/experience/education)
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Field (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ engineering experience in a food manufacturing environment. Experience in meat protein, vegetable protein, or ready-to-eat food manufacturing is preferred.
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to analyze data and use problem solving techniques to resolve issues and implement change.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/MsyX2H/process-engineer-manufacturing-production-waxahachie-texas-united-states?directToApply=true →