Plant Engineering Manager
With a legacy that started back in the 1930’s, our client has been transforming to a company with a deliciously diverse selection of products. Today they are more than ever committed to a healthier planet full of healthier people. They are all about big ideas.
My client’s site in the Racine, WI area is in need of a Plant Engineering Manager. The plant has decent talent and more opportunities to hire additional people. The upside is this plant’s volume is up. They have good benefits, good compensation package plus STI/15% bonus opportunity. There are several engineers reporting to this position. This is a fast-paced, 200-person union plant, and my client’s second largest plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Business, or applicable field. Master’s degree a plus
- Supervisory experience is a must
- 8-10 years progressive experience in manufacturing engineering/maintenance, with at least 3 years in a management role
- Extensive knowledge of operations from a technical perspective.
- High-level management and business skills, extensive financial knowledge base as well as an understanding of employment policies/procedures.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/7u71uM/plant-engineering-manager-manufacturing-production-racine-wisconsin-united-states?directToApply=true →