Mechanical Prototype Engineer
Our client is a key player in growth-oriented markets including defense, space, aviation, medical as well as oil and gas. Their diverse technologies and programs give their employees a range of exciting opportunities in a rewarding work environment!
We are searching for a Mechanical Prototype Engineer to be based in their Joplin, MO location.
The Mechanical Prototype Engineer will work closely with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering teams to execute and deliver existing and new products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or technology related field preferred. Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of formal education.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with vendors, production supervisors, program managers and customer representatives to support the timing and accuracy of all drawing activities.
- Self-motivated and hands-on. Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in FEA (ANSYS) and other numerical modeling would be encouraged.
- 3-5 years’ experience in R&D, or Pre-Product Development environment desired.
- A strong practical electrical and/or mechanical background preferred.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/jUoDiO/mechanical-prototype-engineer-manufacturing-production-joplin-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →