For more than a century and a half, our client has been a trusted partner for the world’s most demanding and ever-changing market that they reside in.
They are equipped with the industry’s widest product breadth and an expert in diverse applications. They grew from a small business located in Illinois to a diversified corporation operating around the world.
We are searching for a Materials Manager for their site in Peoria, IL area.
The Materials Manager for the company’s manufacturing will be responsible for all materials planning, materials control, materials strategy, and all materials project initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in materials management, business, management or related degree.
- APICS Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) preferred.
- Experience implementing inventory control systems (Kanban) in a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the integrated functions of materials management in a manufacturing environment that has embraced lean concepts, MRP manufacturing practices, and progressive supplier relationships.
- A minimum of 3 years in managerial experience focusing on standardizing planning & execution, reducing sourcing complexity, and talent development.
- Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/BMVHzW/materials-manager-manufacturing-production-peoria-illinois-united-states?directToApply=true →