Our client is a key player in growth-oriented markets including defense, space, aviation, medical as well as oil and gas. Their diverse technologies and programs give their employees a range of exciting opportunities in a rewarding work environment!
Looking for someone to join their site in Joplin, MO as the Manufacturing Engineer.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will be the process owner and technical SME for all processes in your designated site and area(s).
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related technical discipline.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with understanding of dimensioning and tolerance analysis.
- Detail oriented with an analytical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Experienced and knowledgeable with automated assembly equipment.
- Technical writing experience.
- Solid Modeling 3D CAD design software experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially in cross-functional environment.
- High energy and self-motivated with a passion for process improvement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/1EhKiC/manufacturing-engineer-manufacturing-production-joplin-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →