Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
We are currently searching for Maintenance Technicians for their site in Springfield, MO.
The Maintenance Technician will be maintaining and installing production machinery and equipment as well as repairing and maintaining the facility.
- Diagnoses machine malfunctions and determines the method to resolve the problem.
- Maintains and repairs production equipment and machinery including hoists, cranes, forklifts, etc..
- Installs new equipment and machinery, which may include utility service.
- As appropriate, rebuilds production machinery including disassembly and re-installation.
- Performs regularly scheduled and preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Significant experience in diagnosis and repair of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Electrical knowledge including three phase systems.
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers and variable frequency drives.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints and schematics
- Hydraulic or pneumatic systems and component troubleshooting skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/dIKimR/maintenance-technicians-installation-maintenance-repair-springfield-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →