Our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager in Milwaukee, WI ! You will be overseeing their maintenance team for their fast-paced food manufacturing plant. This position will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and manages n a quality environment, and safe and efficient manner, the complete physical plant and all department resources.
This is a family owned producer of certified organic foods and this particular location is growing immensely! They offer great benefits including: Health and Dental coverage, health initiative gift, and a 401K match plus more. They are offering a very competitive salary along with a bonus for this role!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
-direction, supervision and development of the Maintenance Staff
-development and execution of a comprehensive predictive maintenance program for equipment and facilities
-identification and implementation of new processes and improvements and development
-management of the department operating budget and the facility capital investment plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in food manufacturing.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience required.
- Proficient in computer software applications, including MS Office Suite, project management software, CAD, CMMS, and SCADA.
- Complete understanding of PLC and logic controls for high speed operating equipment.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and asset management is required.
- An equivalent of combination of education and experience may be substituted for the stated requirements
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/yGLeUY/maintenance-manager-manufacturing-production-milwaukee-wisconsin-united-states?directToApply=true →