Lean Manufacturing Manager
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
We are currently searching for a Lean Manufacturing Manager for their site in Springfield, MO.
This position implements and supports actions that bring about improvements to operations and processes which may include, but are not limited to, safety, quality, delivery, cycle time, growth, margin expansion and inventory levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financials statements.
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- A quality directed work attitude.
- Effective communication both written and verbal to converse via telephone and video conferencing.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/eqevxI/lean-manufacturing-manager-manufacturing-production-springfield-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →