Our client is actively searching for an Office/Fleet Manager to join their Transportation firm. This opportunity will lead business through operational experience, organization, coordination, safety and policy.
Essential Position Functions
- Dispatch and manage Drivers.
- Contact customers to schedule appointments.
- Target and develop strategic partnerships focusing on client and customer relations.
- Maintain, promote and enforce Safety for both Drivers and Operations.
- Ensure driver plan and qualifications meet the duty required for each load.
- Manage delivery timelines and coordinate truck repairs/maintenance.
- Enforce all safety and operations procedures with a consistent discipline policy.
- Assign truck, trailer and driver to meet the needs of project/load and company clients.
- Participate in budgeting, CapEx and resource planning.
- Support all functions of the company with sound transportation knowledge, advice and leadership.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required due to necessary teamwork and personal interactive nature of this position.
- The ability to work in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- CDL Class A License knowledge.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Basic Computer Skills. (MS Word,Excel, Navigation)
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis.
- Ability to build/maintain strong client relationships.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forecasting capabilities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/YulBFf/fleet-manager-logistics-transportation-joplin-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →