My client is a group of leaders dedicated to delivering and creating innovated food service and retail food products that meet and exceed your expectations.
They are growing in all of their plants and we are currently searching for some talent who have an entrepreneurial spirit, believe there’s always a better way and are excited about bringing the best of their unique skills to make their team stronger.
They are focused on growth and this will give someone a great innovation opportunity.
At this site we are currently searching for a Engineering Manager . The location is in the Raleigh, NC region . This plant is a high growth site and the employer of choice in that region.
This is a large site and will have responsibility for Maintenance, Facilities and Capital Projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from ABET-accredited Engineering program required
- 7-10 years engineering leadership experience required; 10+ years preferred
- Minimum of 7 years technical experience in project management, systems or process engineering, facilities management or technical discipline engineering in a manufacturing environment with maintenance experience
- Strong track record of engineering aptitude, ability to apply engineering principles, and problem solving
- Strong leadership skills, including experience leading others in projects or programs, and the ability to successfully interact with individuals representing other areas or interests and the ability to manage team leaders and mechanics
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/7C9cFh/engineering-manager-manufacturing-production-raleigh-north-carolina-united-states?directToApply=true →