Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
Our client has over 30 manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
We need to add an EHS Specialist to our location in Springfield, MO site.
- Responsible for hazardous waste management activities including: registration, identification, transportation, disposal, internal audits, TSDF audits, SPCC program, and training.
- Responsible for air quality program activities including, permitting, monitoring control devices, and identifying problems/issues with environmental protection systems.
- Responsible for the wastewater compliance program, including coordinating compliance activities such sampling, monitoring and identifying critical issues.
- Responsible for the storm water compliance program, including coordinating compliance activities such sampling, monitoring and identifying critical issues.
Education and/or Experience
BS in Engineering/Technology/Business, an Environmental Specialist must have skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Environmental Science and Technology.
- Technical and environmental aspects of facility operation.
- A relevant requirement of environmental laws, regulations and related documents.
- Environmental management systems and standards including audit procedures, processes and techniques.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/s7EtNZ/ehs-specialist-manufacturing-production-springfield-missouri-united-states?directToApply=true →