Our client, a $44B leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality chemical additives for use in a variety of applications. The company fosters an environment that provides challenging individual and team-oriented responsibilities and projects that are professionally enriching and rewarding.
We are in search of an Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Analyst for our client’s location in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
This is an outstanding Global company with phenomenal benefits, relocation assistance, a rich 401K and more!!
- Experience in and working knowledge of OSHA and environmental regulations
- BS degree in Environmental Science or Engineering and a minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage and configure complex databases
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/coELAt/ehs-analyst-manufacturing-production-atlanta-georgia-united-states?directToApply=true →