Director of Supply Chain
Our client is currently in search of a Director of Supply Chain for their location in New Orleans. Their products are used in the Agriculture, Biotechnology, Food, Pharmaceuticals and microelectronics industries.
They are the world’s oldest producer of their products and dates back 50 years.
The Director of Supply Chain will be providing functional leadership to planning, logistics, procurement, and report directly to the CEO.
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration or related.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of work-related experience in manufacturing/Chemicals
- Must have at least five years’ of epxerience in higher level procurement and logistics management
- Able to negotiate contracts at high levels
- Experience with the purchase of chemicals, coatings, adhesives
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/QueoMC/director-of-supply-chain-manufacturing-production-new-orleans-louisiana-united-states?directToApply=true →