Director of Business Development
Our client is a national company that is committed to maintaining its reputation as a company with the highest standards. They are guided by seasoned leadership with many years of collective experience working with the federal government, large government contractors and key agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and various branches of the military. Members of their management team have extensive experience growing businesses organically.
We are currently in search of a Director of Business Development . This is a work from home opportunity. The location of this company is the York, PA area.
You must be a US Citizen.
As the Director of Business Development,
you will Introduce the company products , services and capabilities to new customers as well as new products and services to existing clients. Determine future market trends and align current capability to future demands. Identify and develop new DoD Prime customers engaged in targeted applications.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by govt. standards.
- Experience within DoD framework at PEO’s and Primes to identify and capture business.
- Knowledge of Divisions products and processes from a technical aspect.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in technical field, 10-15 years of sales/ engineering experience with products/processes with emphasis on fabrication, welding, bonding. complex integration.
- Min. 5 years of sales/ business development experience within DoD.
- This is a remote position with 50-70% travel.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/FFIVOn/director-of-business-development-sales-retail-business-development-york-pennsylvania-united-states?directToApply=true →