Corporate Project Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a company that is a leading North America company with a specialized focus across all of their food categories. They produce products in more than 50 facilities, conduct their business with integrity and contribute to their communities. They have been rebuilding and growing organically and through acquisition.
We are currently in search of a Corporate Project Engineer in their operation in the Syracuse, NY area.
This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
This position will be working on large capital projects between two plants. This company has built 3 plants in the past 8 years and spent over 200M in the last 18 months with an additional 200-300M in the next 3 years.
- Engineering bachelor degree (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical) is required.
- Professional engineering license is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 5-10 years of engineering experience in food, drug or CPG manufacturing industry is ideal, but will consider other manufacturing segments.
- Ability to travel 50% including limited travel to Canada.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends as determined by the needs of the project activities and plant schedules.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Needs to have experience managing projects from concept through implementation.
- Knowledge of plant equipment and facilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://management-recruiters-of-lancaster.jobs.mrinetwork.com/IfO5NI/corporate-project-engineer-manufacturing-production-syracuse-new-york-united-states?directToApply=true →